Boris Johnson Accused of Being "Donald Trump's Poodle"
Kim Darroch, Britain’s ambassador to the US, called Trump "clumsy and inept".
Darroch's leaked assessment started a feud which culminated today when Darroch resigned.
Boris Johnson, nearly certain to become the UK's next prime minister at the end of the month, is accused of sacking Darroch.
Not PM Yet
Donald Trump's Poodle
Nigal Farage - Right Decision
- The YouGov Poll is fairly evenly split, well within the margin of error to conclude much of anything.
- Nigel Farage is correct, perhaps for the wrong reasons.
- The problem is not the statement by Darroch but the purposeful leak of the statement.
- Darroch needed to resign. He was compromised by the leak.
- Resignation is the graceful way out, not a firing by Johnson.
Swearing Good For the Health
In other news, I am sure relieved that more people than not believe swearing is good for the health.
Swear early and often. It's good for you.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock