Texas84

Would you write an article on stagnate wages for the 97 percent of working America and why? The top 3 percent or probably less has seen their wealth explode sine the financial crisis in 2008/2009, but the other 97 percent's pay has been stagnate. I have my reasons, which you probably do not agree with, but Number 1 - is immigration and mainly illegal immigration. Number 2 - is lack of trades - machining, welding, programming, auto-mechanics, etc. Number 3 - is lack of technical education - engineering, science, etc. Number 4 - corporations looking for extra profits by going offshore for goods and services.