Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified ZELTIQ Aesthetics as such a stock due to the following factors:
- ZLTQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.8 million.
- ZLTQ has traded 25,827 shares today.
- ZLTQ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ZLTQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ZLTQ NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on ZLTQ:
ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., a medical technology company, is engaged in developing and commercializing non-invasive products for the selective reduction of fat. It offers CoolSculpting system, which utilizes proprietary controlled-cooling technology to selectively reduce stubborn fat bulges. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ZELTIQ Aesthetics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for ZELTIQ Aesthetics has been 746,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. ZELTIQ Aesthetics has a market cap of $833.1 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.09 and a short float of 13.6% with 5.46 days to cover. Shares are up 17.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates ZELTIQ Aesthetics as a
. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 71.99%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.88% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 160.28% to $2.01 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -50.70%.
- ZLTQ has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ZLTQ has a quick ratio of 2.06, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- This stock has increased by 143.05% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in ZLTQ do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full ZELTIQ Aesthetics Ratings Report.