Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Tangoe as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TNGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.7 million.
- TNGO has traded 617,088 shares today.
- TNGO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TNGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TNGO NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TNGO:
Tangoe, Inc. provides communications lifecycle management software and services primarily to commercial enterprises and governmental agencies. TNGO has a PE ratio of 212.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Tangoe a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.
The average volume for Tangoe has been 499,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tangoe has a market cap of $879.1 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.96 and a short float of 19.8% with 9.90 days to cover. Shares are up 97.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
rates Tangoe as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 28.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- TNGO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, TNGO has a quick ratio of 1.98, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for TANGOE INC is rather high; currently it is at 55.25%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TNGO's net profit margin of 1.18% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Software industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 62.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.34 million to $0.55 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, TANGOE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Tangoe Ratings Report.