Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Take-Two Interactive Software as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TTWO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $98.5 million.
- TTWO has traded 8,219 shares today.
- TTWO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTWO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTWO NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TTWO:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. develops, publishes, and markets interactive entertainment for consumers worldwide. The company offers its products under the Rockstar Games and 2K labels. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Take-Two Interactive Software a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Take-Two Interactive Software has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Take-Two Interactive Software has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.69 and a short float of 14.7% with 4.90 days to cover. Shares are up 9.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Take-Two Interactive Software as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 116.05% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 30.29% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TTWO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SFTWR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SFTWR continued to lose money by earning -$0.29 versus -$3.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.95 versus -$0.29).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 119.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$242.79 million to $46.40 million.
- 44.47% is the gross profit margin for TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SFTWR which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.30% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Take-Two Interactive Software Ratings Report.