Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a post-market leader candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Skyworks Solutions as such a stock due to the following factors:
- SWKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $83.6 million.
- SWKS is up 2.7% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SWKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SWKS NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on SWKS:
Skyworks Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. SWKS has a PE ratio of 19.6. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Skyworks Solutions a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Skyworks Solutions has been 3.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Skyworks has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.85 and a short float of 3.2% with 1.82 days to cover. Shares are up 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.
rates Skyworks Solutions as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- SWKS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.30, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 33.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $49.32 million to $65.70 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.99% to $64.30 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -92.78%.
- You can view the full Skyworks Solutions Ratings Report.