Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Qihoo 360 Technology as such a stock due to the following factors:
- QIHU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $160.2 million.
- QIHU has traded 2.1 million shares today.
- QIHU is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QIHU with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QIHU NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on QIHU:
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People's Republic of China. QIHU has a PE ratio of 152.3. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Qihoo 360 Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Qihoo 360 Technology has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Qihoo 360 Technology has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 94.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
rates Qihoo 360 Technology as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- QIHU's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 58.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- QIHU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.76, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, QIHU's share price has jumped by 285.21%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.