Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Physicians Realty as such a stock due to the following factors:
- DOC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.1 million.
- DOC has traded 21.208999999999999630517777404747903347015380859375 options contracts today.
- DOC is making at least a new 3-day high.
- DOC has a PE ratio of 105.
- DOC is mentioned 1.16 times per day on StockTwits.
- DOC has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- DOC is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- DOC is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- DOC is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- DOC is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DOC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DOC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on DOC:
Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate company, focuses on the acquisition, development, ownership, and management of healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals, and healthcare delivery systems. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.3%. DOC has a PE ratio of 105. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Physicians Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Physicians Realty has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Physicians has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.60 and a short float of 6.8% with 5.98 days to cover. Shares are up 24.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Physicians Realty as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- DOC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 80.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PHYSICIANS REALTY TR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PHYSICIANS REALTY TR turned its bottom line around by earning $0.14 versus -$0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.26 versus $0.14).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 1182.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.46 million to $4.93 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 107.17% to $20.15 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PHYSICIANS REALTY TR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 9.08%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 500.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 30.88% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Physicians Realty Ratings Report.