Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong on high relative volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified NQ Mobile as such a stock due to the following factors:
- NQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.2 million.
- NQ has traded 392,937 shares today.
- NQ is trading at 4.81 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- NQ is trading at a new high 3.16% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NQ NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on NQ:
NQ Mobile Inc. provides mobile Internet services in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company provides products and services in the areas of mobile security, privacy, productivity, personalized cloud, and family protection. NQ has a PE ratio of 192.
The average volume for NQ Mobile has been 921,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. NQ Mobile has a market cap of $423.0 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 30.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
rates NQ Mobile as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.38, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.24, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, NQ MOBILE INC -ADR's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NQ MOBILE INC -ADR is rather low; currently it is at 17.69%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.58% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.