Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Monro Muffler Brake as such a stock due to the following factors:
- MNRO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.4 million.
- MNRO has traded 855 shares today.
- MNRO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MNRO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MNRO NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on MNRO:
Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. provides automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company offers a range of services on passenger cars, light trucks, and vans for brakes; mufflers and exhaust systems; and steering, drive train, suspension, and wheel alignment. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. MNRO has a PE ratio of 37. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Monro Muffler Brake a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Monro Muffler Brake has been 189,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Monro Muffler Brake has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 0.54 and a short float of 14.5% with 26.17 days to cover. Shares are up 29.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
rates Monro Muffler Brake as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MNRO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC has improved earnings per share by 14.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.89 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.16 versus $1.89).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Specialty Retail industry average. The net income increased by 15.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $16.33 million to $18.87 million.
- 46.31% is the gross profit margin for MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.89% is above that of the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 39.52% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Monro Muffler Brake Ratings Report.