Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Manhattan Associates as such a stock due to the following factors:
- MANH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.3 million.
- MANH has traded 102,383 shares today.
- MANH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MANH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MANH NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on MANH:
Manhattan Associates, Inc. develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains supply chain commerce software solutions for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, governments, and other organizations to enhance their supply chain operations from planning through execution. MANH has a PE ratio of 36.2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Manhattan Associates a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Manhattan Associates has been 88,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Manhattan Associates has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.34 and a short float of 3.3% with 6.66 days to cover. Shares are up 92.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.
rates Manhattan Associates as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 87.26% to $32.69 million when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income increased by 42.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.81 million to $19.69 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, MANH is up 101.61% to its most recent closing price of 116.21. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- You can view the full Manhattan Associates Ratings Report.