Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a post-market leader candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Integrated Device Technology as such a stock due to the following factors:
- IDTI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $59.2 million.
- IDTI is up 6% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IDTI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IDTI NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on IDTI:
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of mixed signal semiconductor solutions for the communications, computing, and consumer industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Communications, and Computing and Consumer. IDTI has a PE ratio of 20.6. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Integrated Device Technology a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Integrated Device Technology has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrated Device Technology has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 2.19 and a short float of 3.1% with 1.01 days to cover. Shares are up 48.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates Integrated Device Technology as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IDTI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- IDTI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.82, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 175.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 75.68% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 100.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$10.63 million to $0.03 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 240.26% to $27.36 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRATED DEVICE TECH INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.29%.
- You can view the full Integrated Device Technology Ratings Report.