Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a post-market leader candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Infinera as such a stock due to the following factors:
- INFN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $51.9 million.
- INFN is up 14.6% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INFN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INFN NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on INFN:
Infinera Corporation provides optical transport networking equipment, software, and services for telecommunications service providers, Internet content providers, cable operators, wholesale and enterprise carriers, research and education institutions, and government entities worldwide. INFN has a PE ratio of 56. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Infinera a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Infinera has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Infinera has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 1.54 and a short float of 11.7% with 5.60 days to cover. Shares are up 25.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Infinera as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- INFN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.32, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INFINERA CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, INFINERA CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.10 versus -$0.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.70 versus $0.10).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 274.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.78 million to $17.91 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 436.75% to $55.03 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INFINERA CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.87%.
- You can view the full Infinera Ratings Report.