Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a post-market leader candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Buffalo Wild Wings as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BWLD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $104.2 million.
- BWLD is up 2.7% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BWLD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BWLD NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on BWLD:
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, and franchise of restaurants worldwide. The company's restaurants provide various food products and alcoholic beverages. BWLD has a PE ratio of 27. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Buffalo Wild Wings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Buffalo Wild Wings has been 598,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Buffalo Wild Wings has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.56 and a short float of 16.2% with 3.19 days to cover. Shares are down 6.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Buffalo Wild Wings as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BWLD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 13.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate these figures will begin to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.96 versus $4.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.73 versus $4.96).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 62.79% to $77.10 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.09%.
- BWLD's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.30 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- You can view the full Buffalo Wild Wings Ratings Report.