Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Accenture as such a stock due to the following factors:
- ACN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $218.2 million.
- ACN has traded 33,895 shares today.
- ACN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACN NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on ACN:
Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. ACN has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Accenture a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Accenture has been 2.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Accenture has a market cap of $75.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 1.6% with 5.77 days to cover. Shares are up 11.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Accenture as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ACN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.19, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, ACCENTURE PLC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- ACCENTURE PLC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ACCENTURE PLC increased its bottom line by earning $4.76 versus $4.52 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.32 versus $4.76).
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.