Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Toro as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.6 million.
- TTC has traded 23,002 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TTC:
The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. TTC has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Toro has been 310,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.59 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.68 days to cover. Shares are up 21.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Toro as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 14.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- TORO CO has improved earnings per share by 15.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $3.54 versus $3.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.03 versus $3.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 12.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $93.76 million to $105.68 million.
- 36.25% is the gross profit margin for TORO CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.63% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Toro Ratings Report.