Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as an unusual social activity candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hilton Worldwide Holdings as such a stock due to the following factors:
- HLT has 13x the normal benchmarked social activity for this time of the day compared to its average of 2.03 mentions/day.
- HLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $154.1 million.
Identifying stocks with 'Unusual Social Activity' tends to be a valuable process for traders looking to capitalize on the 'talk of the town' stocks that are basking in far more attention from the StockTwits financial community than normal. Good press? Bad press? It ultimately doesn't matter if it's good or bad if you know how to trade around the sentiment. Certain hedge funds use such data for their proprietary algorithms and it is not uncommon to see shared social sentiment play itself out in a stock's price trend.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HLT NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on HLT:
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., a hospitality company, owns, leases, manages, develops, and franchises hotels, resorts, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Ownership, Management and Franchise, and Timeshare. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. HLT has a PE ratio of 15. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Hilton Worldwide Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Hilton Worldwide Holdings has been 7.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hilton Worldwide has a market cap of $23.7 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 11.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Hilton Worldwide Holdings as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 106.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $150.00 million to $309.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $312.00 million or 9.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.09%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Hilton Worldwide Holdings Ratings Report.