Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Molson Coors Brewing Co B as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $140.9 million.
- TAP has traded 2078.8800000000001091393642127513885498046875 options contracts today.
- TAP is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TAP has a PE ratio of 49.
- TAP is mentioned 1.74 times per day on StockTwits.
- TAP has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TAP is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TAP is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TAP is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TAP is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TAP NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TAP:
Molson Coors Brewing Company manufactures and sells beer and other beverage products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. TAP has a PE ratio of 49. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Molson Coors Brewing Co B a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Molson Coors Brewing Co B has been 2.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Molson Coors Brewing Co B has a market cap of $20.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 2.9% with 3.52 days to cover. Shares are up 1.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Molson Coors Brewing Co B as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $234.90 million or 9.66% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.48%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, TAP's share price has jumped by 29.53%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.42, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.79 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- MOLSON COORS BREWING CO has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MOLSON COORS BREWING CO reported lower earnings of $1.90 versus $2.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.21 versus $1.90).
- TAP, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 11.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 13.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Co B Ratings Report.