Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Physicians Realty as such a stock due to the following factors:
- DOC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.6 million.
- DOC traded 102,790 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:57 AM, representing 10.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DOC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DOC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on DOC:
Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate company, focuses on the acquisition, development, ownership, and management of healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals, and healthcare delivery systems. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.9%. DOC has a PE ratio of 122. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Physicians Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Physicians Realty has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Physicians has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.39 and a short float of 3.6% with 3.31 days to cover. Shares are up 10.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Physicians Realty as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- DOC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 105.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PHYSICIANS REALTY TR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PHYSICIANS REALTY TR turned its bottom line around by earning $0.14 versus -$0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.42 versus $0.14).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 224.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.71 million to $5.54 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 236.76% to $19.70 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PHYSICIANS REALTY TR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.63%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Physicians Realty Ratings Report.