Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified RPM International as such a stock due to the following factors:
- RPM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.0 million.
- RPM has traded 21,529 shares today.
- RPM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RPM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RPM NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on RPM:
RPM International Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells specialty chemical products for industrial and consumer markets in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. RPM has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate RPM International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold.
The average volume for RPM International has been 556,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. RPM International has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. The stock has a beta of 1.49 and a short float of 1.9% with 5.52 days to cover. Shares are up 16% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates RPM International as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 132.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$57.35 million to $18.58 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 282.22% to $56.75 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RPM INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -118.83%.
- You can view the full RPM International Ratings Report.