Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Live Nation Entertainment as such a stock due to the following factors:
- LYV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.2 million.
- LYV has traded 42,455 shares today.
- LYV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LYV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LYV NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on LYV:
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Live Nation Entertainment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Live Nation Entertainment has been 967,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Live Nation Entertainment has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 4.2% with 9.43 days to cover. Shares are up 4.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Live Nation Entertainment as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 153.65% to $14.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.20%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 26.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.67% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Live Nation Entertainment Ratings Report.