Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Heico Corporation as such a stock due to the following factors:
- HEI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.5 million.
- HEI has traded 116,835 shares today.
- HEI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HEI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HEI NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on HEI:
HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.2%. HEI has a PE ratio of 38.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Heico Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Heico Corporation has been 180,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Heico has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 0.25 and a short float of 10.9% with 13.12 days to cover. Shares are up 56% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
rates Heico Corporation as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HEI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.07, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HEICO CORP has improved earnings per share by 25.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HEICO CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.28 versus $1.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.49 versus $1.28).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Aerospace & Defense industry average. The net income increased by 25.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $23.13 million to $28.95 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $47.76 million or 44.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 19.46%.
- You can view the full Heico Corporation Ratings Report.