Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Crown Castle International as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $370.3 million.
- CCI has traded 24,359 shares today.
- CCI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCI NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CCI:
Crown Castle International Corp., together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure in the United States and Australia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.8%. CCI has a PE ratio of 83.5. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Crown Castle International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Crown Castle International has been 3.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Crown Castle International has a market cap of $29.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 11.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
rates Crown Castle International as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 13.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.04 versus $0.28 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.30 versus $1.04).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 728.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$23.55 million to $148.07 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $473.90 million or 18.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.30%.
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.