Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Cincinnati Financial as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CINF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $54.3 million.
- CINF has traded 7,088 shares today.
- CINF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CINF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CINF NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CINF:
Cincinnati Financial Corporation engages in the property casualty insurance business in the United States. It operates through five segments: Commercial Lines Insurance, Personal Lines Insurance, Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance, Life Insurance, and Investments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.9%. CINF has a PE ratio of 17. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Cincinnati Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Cincinnati Financial has been 802,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cincinnati Financial has a market cap of $10.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 10.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Cincinnati Financial as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CINF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.13 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $309.00 million or 28.75% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -34.94%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Ratings Report.