Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a pre-market leader candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Pfizer as such a stock due to the following factors:
- PFE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $847.4 million.
- PFE traded 25,003 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:39 AM.
- PFE is up 2.8% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PFE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PFE NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on PFE:
Pfizer Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.4%. PFE has a PE ratio of 24. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Pfizer a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Pfizer has been 27.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pfizer has a market cap of $205.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.07 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.96 days to cover. Shares are up 9.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
rates Pfizer as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has remained constant at $4,090.00 million with no significant change when compared to the same quarter last year. Along with maintaining stable cash flow from operations, the firm exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -45.83%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that PFE's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.62 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for PFIZER INC is currently very high, coming in at 84.72%. Regardless of PFE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PFE's net profit margin of 22.16% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.