Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Cimpress as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CMPR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.2 million.
- CMPR has traded 303.5819999999999936335370875895023345947265625 options contracts today.
- CMPR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CMPR has a PE ratio of 4.
- CMPR is mentioned 0.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- CMPR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CMPR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CMPR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CMPR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CMPR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMPR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMPR NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CMPR:
Cimpress N.V. aggregates small and individually customized orders for print, signage, apparel, and similar products worldwide. The company conducts its operations through Vistaprint Business Unit and All Other Business Unit segments. CMPR has a PE ratio of 4. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Cimpress a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Cimpress has been 348,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cimpress has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of -0.09 and a short float of 32.1% with 20.60 days to cover. Shares are up 8.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Cimpress as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, CIMPRESS NV's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- CIMPRESS NV' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CIMPRESS NV increased its bottom line by earning $2.74 versus $1.26 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.93 versus $2.74).
- The gross profit margin for CIMPRESS NV is rather high; currently it is at 66.81%. Regardless of CMPR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CMPR's net profit margin of 11.76% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Cimpress Ratings Report.