Shares are advancing 0.2% to $75.64 on Monday morning.
The firm maintained its "market outperform" rating on the stock.
Following the investor meetings, analysts are bullish on the cloud computing company's future, according to the firm's note.
Additionally, the company has "multiple growth avenues" and "powerful underlying unit economics in this business," analysts said.
Based in San Francisco, salesforce.com provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a focus on customer relationship management to various businesses and industries worldwide.
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates SALESFORCE.COM INC as a Buy with a ratings score of B-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
We rate SALESFORCE.COM INC (CRM) a BUY. This is driven by a few notable strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 100.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.68% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CRM should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 98.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$61.09 million to -$0.85 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $304.41 million or 23.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SALESFORCE.COM INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -30.31%.
- The gross profit margin for SALESFORCE.COM INC is currently very high, coming in at 81.91%. Regardless of CRM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CRM