Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Royal Bank Of Canada as such a stock due to the following factors:
- RY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.2 million.
- RY has traded 8,945 shares today.
- RY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RY NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on RY:
Royal Bank of Canada, a diversified financial service company, provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor, and capital markets products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. RY has a PE ratio of 13.2. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Royal Bank Of Canada a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Royal Bank Of Canada has been 367,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $100.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 3.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Royal Bank Of Canada as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RY's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 107.22% to $3,817.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -42.09%.
- The gross profit margin for ROYAL BANK OF CANADA is currently very high, coming in at 76.39%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 21.30% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report.