Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a post-market laggard candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TEVA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $163.4 million.
- TEVA is down 3% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TEVA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TEVA NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TEVA:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, sells, and distributes pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company offers generic pharmaceutical products; and basic chemicals, as well as specialized product families. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. TEVA has a PE ratio of 35.0. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Teva Pharmaceutical Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has been 4.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Teva has a market cap of $44.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 30.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TEVA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 264.15% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.97% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 265.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$452.00 million to $748.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,053.00 million or 20.34% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.19%.
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.