Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Ritchie Bros Auctioneers as such a stock due to the following factors:
- RBA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.2 million.
- RBA has traded 3,542 shares today.
- RBA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RBA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RBA NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on RBA:
Ritchie Bros. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. RBA has a PE ratio of 24. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Ritchie Bros Auctioneers a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers has been 582,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ritchie Bros Auctioneers has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.75 and a short float of 10.1% with 19.88 days to cover. Shares are up 32.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Ritchie Bros Auctioneers as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RBA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RBA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.08, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS INC has improved earnings per share by 22.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.27 versus $0.85 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.28 versus $1.27).
- You can view the full Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Ratings Report.