Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified EMCOR Group as such a stock due to the following factors:
- EME has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- EME has traded 6,238 shares today.
- EME is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EME with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EME NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on EME:
EMCOR Group, Inc. provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. EME has a PE ratio of 19. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate EMCOR Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for EMCOR Group has been 325,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. EMCOR Group has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. The stock has a beta of 1.04 and a short float of 1.5% with 3.37 days to cover. Shares are up 12.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates EMCOR Group as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and reasonable valuation levels. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- EME's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.36, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- EMCOR GROUP INC' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EMCOR GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.59 versus $2.16 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.70 versus $2.59).
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $101.65 million or 46.56% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 46.56%, EMCOR GROUP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 100.30%.
- You can view the full EMCOR Group Ratings Report.