Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified CyrusOne as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CONE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $76.7 million.
- CONE has traded 8,320 shares today.
- CONE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CONE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CONE NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CONE:
CyrusOne Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, operates, and develops enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, and multi-tenant data center properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. CONE has a PE ratio of 32. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate CyrusOne a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for CyrusOne has been 837,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CyrusOne has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 16.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates CyrusOne as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 89.47% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.94% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- CYRUSONE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CYRUSONE INC reported poor results of -$0.33 versus -$0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.38 versus -$0.33).
- The gross profit margin for CYRUSONE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.24%. Regardless of CONE's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CONE's net profit margin of -0.88% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, CYRUSONE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full CyrusOne Ratings Report.