Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified West Pharmaceutical Services as such a stock due to the following factors:
- WST has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.7 million.
- WST has traded 5,819 shares today.
- WST is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WST with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WST NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on WST:
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells packaging and delivery systems in the United States, Germany, France, Other European countries, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. WST has a PE ratio of 64. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate West Pharmaceutical Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for West Pharmaceutical Services has been 337,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. West Pharmaceutical Services has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.15 and a short float of 4.6% with 7.83 days to cover. Shares are up 22.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates West Pharmaceutical Services as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, WST's share price has jumped by 36.48%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WST should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- WST's revenue growth trails the industry average of 30.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- WST's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, WST has a quick ratio of 1.61, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 257.89% to $3.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SVSC INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.78%.
- 40.21% is the gross profit margin for WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SVSC INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, WST's net profit margin of 6.10% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full West Pharmaceutical Services Ratings Report.