Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Toro as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.3 million.
- TTC has traded 46,480 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TTC:
The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. TTC has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Toro has been 330,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.53 and a short float of 1.6% with 3.16 days to cover. Shares are up 9.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
rates Toro as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 20.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TORO CO has improved earnings per share by 29.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $3.54 versus $3.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.00 versus $3.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 26.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $30.95 million to $39.26 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, TORO CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 40.79% is the gross profit margin for TORO CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.07% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Toro Ratings Report.