Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Toro as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.6 million.
- TTC has traded 2,076 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TTC:
The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. TTC has a PE ratio of 23. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for Toro has been 392,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.53 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.45 days to cover. Shares are up 18.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates Toro as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TORO CO has improved earnings per share by 8.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $3.01 versus $2.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.52 versus $3.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 6.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $50.01 million to $53.32 million.
- 38.01% is the gross profit margin for TORO CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.74% is above that of the industry average.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Toro Ratings Report.