Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Realty Income as such a stock due to the following factors:
- O has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $102.9 million.
- O has traded 52,971 shares today.
- O is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in O with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for O NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on O:
Realty Income Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm makes investments in commercial real estate. Realty Income Corporation was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.9%. O has a PE ratio of 56. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Realty Income a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Realty Income has been 2.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Realty Income has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.10 and a short float of 13.7% with 13.82 days to cover. Shares are up 19% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates Realty Income as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 6.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $77.79 million to $82.94 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for REALTY INCOME CORP is rather high; currently it is at 54.48%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 31.45% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $219.36 million or 16.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.64%.
- REALTY INCOME CORP' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REALTY INCOME CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.09 versus $1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.17 versus $1.09).
- You can view the full Realty Income Ratings Report.