Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified InterXion as such a stock due to the following factors:
- INXN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.9 million.
- INXN has traded 36,313 shares today.
- INXN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INXN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INXN NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on INXN:
InterXion Holding N.V. provides carrier and cloud neutral colocation data center services in Europe. It operates through two segments, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and UK; and Rest of Europe. INXN has a PE ratio of 49. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate InterXion a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold.
The average volume for InterXion has been 523,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. InterXion has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. The stock has a beta of 0.71 and a short float of 1.3% with 1.15 days to cover. Shares are up 15.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates InterXion as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 61.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.48 million to $12.08 million.
- The gross profit margin for INTERXION HOLDING NV is rather high; currently it is at 61.08%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.00% trails the industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- INTERXION HOLDING NV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTERXION HOLDING NV increased its bottom line by earning $0.75 versus $0.60 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.0% in earnings ($0.59 versus $0.75).
- You can view the full InterXion Ratings Report.