Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Fair Isaac as such a stock due to the following factors:
- FICO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.0 million.
- FICO has traded 15,395 shares today.
- FICO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FICO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FICO NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on FICO:
Fair Isaac Corporation develops analytic, software, and data management solutions that enable businesses to automate, enhance, and connect decisions to business performance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. FICO has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Fair Isaac a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.
The average volume for Fair Isaac has been 250,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fair Isaac has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 6.8% with 7.67 days to cover. Shares are up 1.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Fair Isaac as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 33.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.41 million to $19.24 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 2881.61% to $40.55 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FAIR ISAAC CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 26.54%.
- The gross profit margin for FAIR ISAAC CORP is currently very high, coming in at 70.85%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, FICO's net profit margin of 9.61% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Fair Isaac Ratings Report.