Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
BuzzFeed Reportedly Close to Pact to Go Public Via SPAC
Online-media firm BuzzFeed seeks to go public via a SPAC as part of plans to expand by buying Internet media rivals, reports say.
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Universal Health Services as such a stock due to the following factors:
- UHS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $56.4 million.
- UHS has traded 2,642 shares today.
- UHS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UHS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UHS NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on UHS:
Universal Health Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and radiation oncology centers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.4%. UHS has a PE ratio of 21.3. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Universal Health Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Universal Health Services has been 788,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Universal Health Services has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.72 and a short float of 1.8% with 1.88 days to cover. Shares are up 38.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates Universal Health Services as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- UHS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.89, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.08, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, UHS's share price has jumped by 63.01%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, UHS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $263.78 million or 20.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNIVERSAL HEALTH SVCS INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.48%.
- UNIVERSAL HEALTH SVCS INC' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UNIVERSAL HEALTH SVCS INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.13 versus $4.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.75 versus $5.13).
- You can view the full Universal Health Services Ratings Report.