Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Science Applications International as such a stock due to the following factors:
- SAIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.0 million.
- SAIC has traded 2,061 shares today.
- SAIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SAIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SAIC NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on SAIC:
Science Applications International Corporation provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. SAIC has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Science Applications International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Science Applications International has been 255,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Science Applications International has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 34.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Science Applications International as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $35.00 million or 20.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -23.35%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the IT Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has remained constant at $33.00 million when compared to the same quarter one year ago.
- You can view the full Science Applications International Ratings Report.