Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Integrys Energy Group as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TEG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.2 million.
- TEG has traded 58,156 shares today.
- TEG is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TEG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TEG NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TEG:
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. operates as a diversified energy holding company with regulated natural gas and electric utility operations in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.5%. TEG has a PE ratio of 15.3. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Integrys Energy Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Integrys Energy Group has been 407,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrys Energy Group has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. The stock has a beta of 0.46 and a short float of 4% with 7.72 days to cover. Shares are up 11.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates Integrys Energy Group as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TEG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 74.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.99, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- INTEGRYS ENERGY GROUP INC's earnings per share declined by 17.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRYS ENERGY GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.34 versus $3.68 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 18.2% in earnings ($3.55 versus $4.34).
- You can view the full Integrys Energy Group Ratings Report.