Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Cincinnati Financial Corporation as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CINF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.8 million.
- CINF has traded 369,195 shares today.
- CINF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CINF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CINF NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CINF:
Cincinnati Financial Corporation engages in the property casualty insurance business in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.3%. CINF has a PE ratio of 14.2. Currently there are no analysts that rate Cincinnati Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Cincinnati Financial Corporation has been 591,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cincinnati Financial has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.78 and a short float of 3.3% with 10.56 days to cover. Shares are up 29.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
rates Cincinnati Financial Corporation as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CINF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, this stock has enjoyed a nice rise of 27.06% which was in line with the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CINF should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 16.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.58 versus $1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.71 versus $2.58).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 70.83% to $287.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -63.49%.
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Corporation Ratings Report.