Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Logitech International as such a stock due to the following factors:
- LOGI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.4 million.
- LOGI traded 62,013 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:38 AM, representing 11.9% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LOGI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LOGI NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on LOGI:
Logitech International S.A., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets products that allow people to connect through music, gaming, video, computing, and other digital platforms worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.1%. LOGI has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are no analysts that rate Logitech International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Logitech International has been 407,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Logitech International has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. The stock has a beta of 0.65 and a short float of 15.8% with 46.09 days to cover. Shares are up 12.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Logitech International as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 126.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$109.27 million to $28.70 million.
- LOGI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, LOGI has a quick ratio of 1.65, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 36.36% is the gross profit margin for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, LOGI's net profit margin of 6.66% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, LOGI has outperformed against the industry average of 12.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA's earnings per share declined by 9.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA reported lower earnings of $0.77 versus $0.89 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.02 versus $0.77).
- You can view the full Logitech International Ratings Report.