Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Jazz Pharmaceuticals as such a stock due to the following factors:
- JAZZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $98.1 million.
- JAZZ has traded 535,876 shares today.
- JAZZ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JAZZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JAZZ NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on JAZZ:
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in the identification, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for various medical needs in the United States, Europe, and other countries. JAZZ has a PE ratio of 20.5. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Jazz Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.
The average volume for Jazz Pharmaceuticals has been 720,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Jazz has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.22 and a short float of 3.1% with 1.91 days to cover. Shares are up 106.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates Jazz Pharmaceuticals as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.44, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.45, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC is currently very high, coming in at 90.16%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 32.48% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 194.04% to $129.80 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 29.89%.
- You can view the full Jazz Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.