Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TheStreet Ratings quantitative algorithm evaluates over 4,300 stocks on a daily basis by 32 different data factors and assigns a unique buy, sell, or hold recommendation on each stock. Click here to learn more.
"We rate INTELIQUENT INC (IQNT) a BUY. This is driven by some important positives, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- IQNT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- IQNT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.11, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 45.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 43.40% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, IQNT should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- 43.66% is the gross profit margin for INTELIQUENT INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.08% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.63% to $15.88 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTELIQUENT INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.80%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: IQNT Ratings Report