Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Insperity as such a stock due to the following factors:
- NSP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.4 million.
- NSP has traded 1,536 shares today.
- NSP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NSP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NSP NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on NSP:
Insperity, Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions to enhance business performance for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. NSP has a PE ratio of 29. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Insperity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Insperity has been 257,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Insperity has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 5.6% with 4.06 days to cover. Shares are up 55.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
rates Insperity as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NSP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 183.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 46.21% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- INSPERITY INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, INSPERITY INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.57 versus $1.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.52 versus $1.57).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Professional Services industry. The net income increased by 137.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.79 million to $32.69 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, INSPERITY INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Insperity Ratings Report.