Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hollysys Automation Technologies as such a stock due to the following factors:
- HOLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.4 million.
- HOLI has traded 4,069 shares today.
- HOLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HOLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HOLI NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on HOLI:
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI has a PE ratio of 21.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Hollysys Automation Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.
The average volume for Hollysys Automation Technologies has been 344,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hollysys Automation has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.74 and a short float of 2.2% with 2.99 days to cover. Shares are up 31.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
rates Hollysys Automation Technologies as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HOLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, HOLI has a quick ratio of 1.69, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 41.54% is the gross profit margin for HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.26% is above that of the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 31.42% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 42.90% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HOLI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Hollysys Automation Technologies Ratings Report.