Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified TRW Automotive Holdings as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TRW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $168.9 million.
- TRW traded 201,800 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:49 AM, representing 12.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRW NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on TRW:
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., together with its subsidiaries, supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. TRW has a PE ratio of 11.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate TRW Automotive Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold.
The average volume for TRW Automotive Holdings has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. TRW Automotive has a market cap of $11.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.93 and a short float of 6.5% with 3.16 days to cover. Shares are up 38.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates TRW Automotive Holdings as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry average. The net income increased by 6.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $248.00 million to $265.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 44.11% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TRW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.44, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.84 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Holdings Ratings Report.