Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified CTPartners Executive Search as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CTP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.8 million.
- CTP is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CTP has a PE ratio of 36.4.
- CTP is mentioned 0.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- CTP has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CTP is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CTP is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CTP is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CTP is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CTP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CTP NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on CTP:
CTPartners Executive Search Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides retained executive search services worldwide. CTP has a PE ratio of 36.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate CTPartners Executive Search a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.
The average volume for CTPartners Executive Search has been 130,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. CTPartners Executive Search has a market cap of $142.4 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.73 and a short float of 3.7% with 1.41 days to cover. Shares are up 250.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
rates CTPartners Executive Search as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 640.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 184.42% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CTP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CTPARTNERS EXEC SEARCH INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CTPARTNERS EXEC SEARCH INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.23 versus -$0.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.89 versus -$0.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Professional Services industry. The net income increased by 648.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.38 million to $2.10 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, CTPARTNERS EXEC SEARCH INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full CTPartners Executive Search Ratings Report.