Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a strong and under the radar candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Bruker as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BRKR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.3 million.
- BRKR has traded 56.83579999999999898818714427761733531951904296875 options contracts today.
- BRKR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BRKR has a PE ratio of 45.
- BRKR is mentioned 1.61 times per day on StockTwits.
- BRKR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BRKR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BRKR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BRKR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BRKR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BRKR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BRKR NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on BRKR:
Bruker Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufactures scientific instruments, and analytical and diagnostic solutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. BRKR has a PE ratio of 45. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Bruker a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Bruker has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Bruker has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 15.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
rates Bruker as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BRUKER CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BRUKER CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.60 versus $0.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.00 versus $0.60).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry. The net income increased by 135.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $26.10 million to $61.40 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.37, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.27, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 115.87% to $149.60 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRUKER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 28.98%.
- 48.39% is the gross profit margin for BRUKER CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.83% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Bruker Ratings Report.